Aquatic Specialist I - Applicator
Aquatic Specialist I (applicator / technician)
Pay: $15 to $22 per hour - dependent on experience and education
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Inspect customer lakes and ponds to access aquatic weed and algae problems.
- Apply Aquatic herbicides and algaecides as needed for controlling problems.
- Assist biologist in solving algae and aquatic weed problems.
- Assisting customers in cost effective solutions to algae and aquatic weed control.
- Pick up trash around customer lakes and ponds.
- General maintenance of equipment, facility and land (mowing and trimming grass).
- Water analysis (DO, pH, Ammonia etc.)
- Completion of daily log sheets.
- Assist other departments as needed cleaning fountains, aeration / fountain maintenance, clean out fish tanks, handle dead fish, bag fish, harvest fish, and any other assigned duties.
- Good people/communication skills.
- High attention to detail a must.
- Knowledge in basic pond management, and fish production a plus.
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Work evenings/weekends for shows/customer meetings/farm retail
- Assist other departments as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- Some Saturday work required for coverage of retail facility
Pre-employment drug screen required
Must be insurable for driving company vehicles
Must obtain a pesticide license within 90 days.
Contact: Richard A. Rogers, President
1-888-998-7663 or fax resumes to 1-513-932-9706, or e-mail: email@example.com
or mail to: P.O. Box 1223, Lebanon, Ohio 45036
A.T.A.C. is an equal opportunity employer
There are no products listed under this category.