- Porcupine Fish Attractors fish structure improve spawning habitat while providing valuable structure for all species of fish in all size lakes.
- From farm ponds to big reservoirs, these fish attractors help anglers, biologists, and professional lake management companies enhance quantity and quality. Used by professional guides, tournament anglers, and more to attract fish to specific locations.
- Works great around piers, boathouses, docks, or main lake creek channels and flats. Designed to help you catch fish without losing hooks or lures.
- Easily assembled and installed. Stays put. Shows up good on LCR and flasher sonar units. Mark your spots with GPS or landmarks for both night and ice fishing trips.
- Fish relate to them quickly as algae and plankton form to attract baitfish, luring larger fish to their locale. Provides refuge and shade to young fish too, increasing survival rates.
- Make great fishing spots out of unproductive waters. Doesn’t deteriorate when submerged. Environmentally friendly.